This warranty ("Warranty") is issued by Hannaca ("Company") to the original purchaser ("Customer") of the product you purchase.
Company warrants that the Product shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of 24 months/2 years, lifetime for Moissanite from the date of purchase. The Warranty Period begins on the date of purchase and is non-transferable.
Products Covered by Warranty
- 2 Year Warranty for All Products: This means that for a period of two years from the date of purchase, customers can have their products repaired or replaced if they experience any defects or issues that are covered by the warranty. It's important to specify what is and isn't covered under this warranty, as well as any conditions or limitations.
- Lifetime Warranty for Moissanite Valuables: This is an excellent offer for customers purchasing moissanite valuables. A lifetime warranty typically means that the product is covered for the entire duration of the customer's ownership. Again, you should clearly outline what is covered and any exclusions or conditions associated with this warranty.
To make a warranty claim, Customer must provide proof of purchase, including the date and place of purchase, along with a detailed description of the defect or problem encountered. Customer should contact Company's customer service department via firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the warranty claim process.
If the Product is found to be defective during the Warranty Period and the defect is covered by this Warranty, Company will, at its sole discretion, either repair or replace the Product, or provide a refund of the purchase price. The choice of remedy will be made by Hannaca based on the nature and severity of the defect.
This Warranty does not cover:
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, accidents, or neglect.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by unauthorized repairs or modifications.
- Products with altered or removed serial numbers.
- Products not purchased directly from Company or its authorized dealers.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Hannaca be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or relating to this Warranty, even if Hannaca has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
This Warranty constitutes the entire agreement between Hannaca and Customer regarding the Product and supersedes all prior agreements, understandings, and representations, whether oral or written.
If you have any questions about this Warranty or need to initiate a warranty claim, please contact:
Company reserves the right to amend or modify this Warranty at any time, and such amendments or modifications will be effective upon posting on Company's website or other official communication channels.
By purchasing the Product, Customer acknowledges that they have read and understood this Warranty and agree to its terms and conditions.
Hannaca - Smart Choice Jewellery